So upon request, here is a tutorial on how to make Deidara's akatsuki ring! But this will work for any akatsuki member. You will just need to Change the symbol on the ring
So according to the numbers on the pictures: here are the instructions to the tutorial!
1. You will need: White liquid glue, scissors, aluminum or tin foil, a colour printer, 10 cent coin would be the right size, also you will be needing a clear coat nail polish.
2. Google (insert character name here) Akatsuki ring. go to images and then look for a picture of that character's ring symbol NOT THE RING ITSELF. Copy, paste this picture into Word (or whatever typing program you have) and resize it so it would be the same size as the coin. make a few different sized so you don't wreck the paper by cutting it when you find out the symbol printed was too big or small. Print it our IN COLOUR and cut it out.
3. Cut a thin strip of tin foil. Around 1 Inch thick? And place the coin dead center.
4. Fold the short sides around the coin as straight as possible (treat it like folding an xmas gift)
5. Cut the long ends of the foil off so that there is about an inch left on each side of the coin in the center.
6. Pinch one side all around so that its round like a ring. Leave a bit "unpinched" near the coin for A) Support and durability reasons and B) Its what its supposed to look like!
7. Take the other side of the ring and pinch it AROUND the other side thats already been pinched. Pinch it AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE so that its Strong and wont fall apart.
8. Put it on your finger to make any adjustments that it may need to fit your finger well on confortably so that you can slide it on and off w/o difficluties while it not falling off at the same time XD
9. Now to put the Akatsuki member's symbol on!
Put a drop of white glue on the top of the ring where the coin is.
10. Stick the paper symbol (in this case deidara's ring's symbol) on the ring and pad it down so that the glue spreads underneath. Let it sit for five minuts or so.
11. Now If you want it to shine like a real ring instead of dull paper you will want to follow the next and last step. For this, you will need the clear coat nail polish.
12. Open the bottle and apply the clear polish on the paper symbol until smothered on w/o any brush streaks showing. Let it sit for a while as well or the paper will fall off!
And Don't worry about the ink running with the glue or nail polish. I've made this ring this way 5 times now and its never sudged for me!!!
Its stays on the paper beautifully!!!
I hope that This Tutorial Helped any akatsuki cosplayer out there! Cuz I know that on DA, right now this is the first one. (correct me if I'm wrong) but I've looked and haven't found any!!! XD hahaha